I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, February 22, 2013

writing competition

I was the first person who took the participation form of the INFORMS Essay Writing Competition 2013. Partly because my friend already informed me about the event. Hehe. Well, this evening was the prize giving ceremony. They texted me to come to the Youth Floor to be ready. I'm like: I won? I freakin' won!? I opened my gmail account and finally knew that I got third in Non-Fiction category. I didn't won, but it's something. Hehe


AMAN PALESTIN got RM4500 from all the donations 
My third prize! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment