I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. We Muslims aren't allowed to celebrate it since it's actually held for Valentinus, a Christian saint. But then again, it's not like I have any reasons to celebrate it to begin with. I'm forever-single-alone *sighs*

Just got my haircut today. It should've been yesterday, but the salon didn't open until today. There was a new barber (a really cute guy!), I'm like: whoa~ Anyhow, I'm not going to post my new hairdo here, or anywhere else. You'll have to see me for real to look at it. hehehe

An update of UiTM new campus, Campus Samarahan II. They posted a list of the programmes that will be there:

Diploma in Civil Engineering (EC110)
Diploma in Applied Science (AS120)
Diploma in Industrial Chemicals (AS115)
Pre Science (PD007/008)
Diploma in Food Technology (AS116)
Bachelor in Chemistry Science (AS202)
Diploma in Computer Science (CS110)
Diploma in Public Administration (AM110)
Bachelor in Administrative Science (AM228)
Bachelor in System Management (BM232)
Diploma in Office Technology Management (BM118)
Diploma in Tourism Management (HM111)

Subjected to changes <- I hope there will be Diploma in Information Management in this list later on. Hehehe


I'm watching the last episode of Digimon Adventure. Episode 50 - A Million Points of Light. I actually prefer to watch them speaking in Japanese while reading the English subtitles. However, it's been dubbed in English. Oh well, as long as I can watch it. *sighs* I miss my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment