I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

second day of IM Youth Festival


Today, the theme for IM Youth Carnival was Young Carer Project. There were exhibitions of drugs and the recycle challenge was also held nearby.


I bought another two badges! *yeay*

Another unrelated thing with the title; today was also the continuation of the swimming test. The criteria for today test were Diving, Submerging, Freestyle and Breaststroke. Again, I made a fool out of myself when I tried to dive. Unfortunately, we couldn't continue with Breaststroke as it was raining. In other words, the test again will be continued next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment