I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

first day of IM Youth Festival

Today, it had been a busy day at the Youth Floor of Samarahan Campus. Tourism Carnival here, AgroBank there and more importantly, IM Youth Carnival were everywhere.


The IM Youth Carnival was organized by the Part 3 students of Information Management for the subject of IMD202 Promotion of Information Products and Services. If they don’t do this event well enough, they might fail the subject. *yikes*


Well, since we only got one class today, me and my friends went to the Youth Floor exactly on time of the commencement of the IM Youth Carnival. Afterwards, staying true to the theme of “Active Teen @ U” that day, a zumba session was held there.

No comments:

Post a Comment