I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

last swimming test

Today, we went to Stampark in BDC instead of our usual place. We had to pay RM5.50 as entrance fees. The pool was so much deeper than the one I got used to. *sighs*


We went back to UiTM about 8 P.M., making us unable to attend the replacement CTU151 class that night at 7.30 P.M. More information about this place can be done by clicking on this link: Stampark Place.

That night was the RTM Audition, me and my friends went there about 9.30 P.M. and it haven't ended when we left. The thing was, we left about 11 P.M. We needed to leave because we have a quiz the next day. We haven't revised anything *yikes*

The audition

No comments:

Post a Comment