I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Together We Make Bintulu Better

I went to my school to claim my SPM certificate. After more than a year, I finally got my SPM certificate

The site of the old airport is soon to be a place of shopping! Bintulu Paragon is the name of the mall that will be erected there. Taking the concept of street mall, they said that Paragon will be just like The Curve or Sunway Giza. There will be other malls and even housing projects as well.

Bintulu Paragon
Bintulu Paragon
Bintulu City Mall
Papillon Square @ Commerce Square

Sources taken from Borneo Post, Facebook and a forum:

Papillon Square or Commerce Square
New World Mall Kidurong

Other information (like the plans, pictures or updates) can be found in this forum.

1 comment: