I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I did during CNY holiday

I downloaded tonnes of stuffs. As always, music albums is a must downloadable item.

Yesterday (11 Feb), me and my friends went for an outing. We went to the mall, where I bought these books at Popular at a very cheap price. hehe


Merriam-Webster's Pocket Dictionary

and


British Empire Adventure Stories: Three Stirring Tales of Heroism from the Age of Empire




After that, we went to McD to eat~ 


I slept at my friends' house that night. We even continued our outing till the daybreak. I ended sleeping for just a few hours. *sighs*

I can't wait for the RM250 Book Voucher! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment