I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

speaking test

That night was my speaking test. *yikes*

My speaking test members were Puteri, Sarah and Atikah. I'm the only guy *sighs* We were given the topic about celebrities and the negative influences we've got by idolizing them. I don't remember all of the points, but all I can remember the four points were engaging in immoral activities, improper use of language, education no longer a priority and appearances. I'm candidate C, so education no longer a priority was my topic.

We had Task A and Task B. In Task A, we were given 2 minutes to prepare and 2 minutes per members to further elaborate on our points. In Task B, we were to discuss which points brought the greatest impact from idolizing. In the end, all of us agreed in candidate D which was appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment