I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Max D

I'm home. In Bintulu. There's nothing I can do here. Aside from online, reading and listening to music.  Most of my assignments are already done. If only Bintulu have this kind of place.



This is the place. I loved this place. Max D in Plaza Merdeka is definitely a place of entertainment and fun.

Me and 3 of my friends went here and watched Volcano Coaster & The House From Hell (Ju On)~ haha, The ride was exhilarating! Unfortunately, there are only 6 six available - I wanted to bring as many people there if I can *sighs*

The contact number (taken from its Facebook page) : 019-809 5285

No comments:

Post a Comment