I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, February 22, 2013

muay thai

Another Muay Thai event. I think it's already three Muay Thai events already this semester. They really active this semester eh. Just like Zumba; they're getting more noticeable this semester.

Fight! Fight! Fight! >.<

After each fight, the fashion show took over. The fashion show was named Traditional Malay Couture. In every intervals, the fashion show contestants went to the Youth Floor and paraded themselves around the ring.

One of the fashion show contestant
Tomorrow will be the start of Burn It On! Fiesta. HTKP, Autoshow, Battle of the Band versus Acoustica and many more events. It will be another tiring days since the 19-20 Jan events. Hope I can survive through it. *yikes*

No comments:

Post a Comment