I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

VCSP 5 Pillar Attribute of UiTM Graduates



Don't ask me on how I know this. But I found out about it anyway. And I want to know what is this!

From the website:

The VCSP is a strategic initiative to put UiTM on the world map and to produce world renowned graduates. This is done by way of planning academic programs with international accreditations and developing the university into a center of research excellence, innovation and commercialization.

The 5 Pillars are:

  1. Enhancing Self-Esteem and Leadership
  2. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
  3. Creative and Innovative Thinking
  4. Effective Communication
  5. Teamwork

What is this? Is this good for me? Can I join? Where can I join? Where should I sign myself in?

References:
VCSP 5 Pillar Attribute of UiTM Graduates . (n.d.). Retrieved January 21, 2013, from http://5psca.uitm.edu.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment