I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a blast from the past

Yeap. That would be the appropriate title for this post, for today.

I went back to my room to relax for awhile. I need to borrow some money from my friend since the ATM apparently problematic. Just as I opened the door to my room, a familiar face greeted me. I'm like: is this a dream? What is happening? I didn't fall asleep, did I?

Well, that person (from My Little Confession) was there - with a friend. I smiled and awkwardly went to sit on my chair after putting my bag away. There I was, sitting on my chair, thinking: Is this really happening? What's going on here?

That person talked to me, and I was on cloud nine already! How weak I was to that person. And then that person left. Just like that. Last time I saw that person was last semester. Hmmm...

After I got some money from my friend, I went to photostat the name list. I went back to the library to online.

Another thing, I'm in charge for the props during the IMD157 Pantomime. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment