I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

another thing about me

I like to be known, recognized and noticed by people around me. Does that makes me an attention manwhore? >.<

I like to know more people. Whether they want to be friends with me - it's their choice. I just like to gain more connections, in case if I suddenly needed it. You will never know when you will need someone. I guess I'm a little bit of an opportunist. hehe

I don't know if I'm an introvert, I like to meet new people but I'm really awkward to be around with. I'm shy, quiet and not talkative, so it's hard for me to get along with people. Approach me with caution~

That's why I used Facebook. I don't stalk people (unless I'm really really attracted to them, hehe), but I regularly try to interact with people by liking, commenting and chatting with them. If they actually want to know me more, then I'll reveal myself to them. I talk to them if I see them in person. I smile if I see them outside from Facebook. I'll try my best to keep in contact with them.

As for friends, again I'll try to keep in contact with them as much as possible. Especially the ones that is hard to meet, such as people from different groups, batches or faculties. I don't want to get labelled "buang batu" by them. No. =.=" Even if I didn't talked to them for a while, doesn't mean that I forget about them, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment