I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Program Santai Yang Amat Berhormat Timbalan Perdana Menteri Bersama Belia

Yesterday. me and my three friends were attending "Program Santai Yang Amat Berhormat Timbalan Perdana Menteri Bersama Belia" situated at Kuching Integrated Recreational Centre, Dewan Suarah Kuching. Since university stamp were provided and the fact that I can skipped class, I really want to go! 

We got ourselves assembled at Carpark A to get in the bus~ After everyone was there, we started our journey to Kuching >.<

By the time we got there, people were already swarming the tents. After the TPM came, we were able to walk around the place. I even met my former secondary school friend there. Yeay! 

We even took a ride up here! I got scared by the height *sighs*

The Girls~ Sorry. This was taken from my handphone. Expect the low quality. 
Another low quality picture. Haha
About 5.30, we got back to our bus and went back to UiTM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment