I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, June 28, 2013

blackout

Yesterday (27 June, Thursday), Sarawak faced with the darkest hours yet. The news said it may originated from Bakun when a sudden drop of 456MW in power supply happened in the hydroelectric plant. Anyhow, while the blackout occurred, me and my roommates' friends went to CityOne. We were there to eat at Sia Foodcourt.

As usual, I'm eating Black Pepper Chicken Rice >.<
My roommate and his friend went to the arcade to play games. I decided to go to Popular to see if there were any novels that might attract me. Unfortunately, there weren't.

Look at them, just look at them
By the time we went back to UiTM, it was still pitch black. Thank god, the lights came around midnight just in time for me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment