I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, August 2, 2013

no title

Hmm... I have no idea how to start this entry. The last entry was on 28th June. Whoaa. It's been more than a month since my last update. I'm getting rusty and lazier *sighs*

Anyhow, everything I did in the past month was:

  • The application and submission of PTPTN
  • Learning (and loving) HTML and Macromedia
  • Listening continuously to Fall Out Boys's and Imagine Dragons's albums
  • Going through individual assignments and tests
  • The second year of Ramadhan at UiTM
  • Creative process of yet another novel ideas
  • Playing games like an addict
Okay. That's it. I'll keep you guys posted later on. Au revoir >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment