I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's been a while...

I have done nothing in the past few weeks since holiday began. Yet, I never find time to blog *sighs*

So, here it is:

I'm busy "learning" for my courses to get the damn license. I've been driving and doing the same thing over and over again and my teacher haven't said anything about pre-test or JPJ test. So here I am, still driving.

Movies and music albums are the must downloaded things at these times. I got myself Alien quadrilogy (because I only watched them on TVs), gay-themed movies (because they are awesome). I've missed out a lot of new albums but I'm downloading them as I typed this.

Games that I've got during this holiday was Crysis 3. It's a great game (I haven't finished it yet)

you can use a damn-freaking bow! I love long range weapons
Another thing about holiday is you can either immerse yourselves with activities for every single day or just stay immerse on the bed.

Youtube have been a great friend for me. I found MarkE Miller, his boyfriend Ethan Hethcote (the most adorable couple everrrr). Their are my new YouTube sensation (Sorry Pewds). I downloaded a lot of their videos so I can watch them over and over again. Andrew Christian's sexy videos are just hot. TYTUniversity is great. And a lot more.


Just watch them. Just watch >.<

That's it. As much as I want to state the obvious, I will not. I will persistently deny it. All right then. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment