I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Saturday, June 1, 2013

PC games

For the past few months, I've been slowly playing games more and more often. My first ever game was Diablo II (still loving it) but I can't get it played on my current laptop. The graphics went all blurry. Warcraft III comes shortly afterwards, I didn't got myself addicted to DoTA though. Since then, I downloaded many things like Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Silent Hill 2, Doom 3, Torchlight, Torchlight 2.

I got more games from my friends; Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Red Alert 3, Dead Island, The Walking Dead.


I bought (because I'm too lazy to download) Silent Hill Homecoming, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed II, Prototype and just today: Prototype 2. I already finished the first four games, I just started playing Prototype 2 now. Is there any other games for PC that's new out there?

My genre is between RPG, FPS, survival horror, and open world. As long as the game gives me the freedom of killing/destroying anything, I'm gonna play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment