I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Sunday, June 2, 2013

apps

Ever since I have this phone, I started to download a lot of apps.

Gay social network apps are so helpful to find new friends. Hahaha >.<

Grindr, GROWLr, MISTER, Hornet, Jack'd, SCRUFF, and Bender are examples of many gay social network apps. I already downloaded Hornet, Jack'd, Grindr, Bender and GROWLr at the time I screen capture this picture.

Hornet is ambiguous. A guy actually threatened me to send pictures of my c*** - dumbass =.=" I like Jack'd, I found someone nice there. Grindr always crashes. Bender is err... I don't know how to put it. GROWLr is for bears.

Add my WeChat: safwan_hanif >.<

Below are the screenshots of the apps. The people are blurred because of privacy. Haha

Hornet
Jack'd
Bender
GROWLr

No comments:

Post a Comment