I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Monday, May 13, 2013

driver's license

The eligible age to get a driving license for cars is 17. I'm going to 19 and about to take it. Better late than never eh? hehe. I just started this course on 12 May at Akademi Memandu Bintulu Sdn Bhd. There were a lot of people with different ages in the class. And I met with a friend of mine there. yay! I'm not alone >.<


I have to learn this~ >.<

For more information about this: JPJ.

6 comments:

  1. Asalamualaikum :)

    cuba download software tok. Mudah sikit nk jawab k table test kelak bah.

    http://ezany-kun.com/software-ujian-undang-undang-jpj/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.gempak.org/forum/196-software/56799-ujian-teori-berkomputer-jpj-kpp-test.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok la ya, dpd kmek.. 22 tahun.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wan amik lesen. yeayea!! boleh embak jalan kelak.

    ReplyDelete