I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Thursday, May 16, 2013

ADHD

My parents insisted on me buying new shoes. Probably because mine was already worn out. You see, I'm the type of guy who can NEVER sit still. I think I have ADHD. Hahaha. I feel awkward and stupid if I just sat and did nothing. I need to do something. Another reason why I always stuffed my ears with earphones - I'm subconsciously telling myself that I'm doing something - listening to music. Anyhow, I'm don't like being pressured into doing things I don't want. I ended up buying these shoes. I hope I won't regret it later.

Never heard of the brand before. Googled it and nothing came out. "wow"


I just got my first certificate. I haven't booked the date for my test yet since I'll be going away for my sister's convo. But hey, the certificate is valid until next year. haha. By the way, you can use the address to send my gifts >.<







I love eating corn. Does it will make me corny? Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment