I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, May 24, 2013

days at the Peninsular

UiTM provided buses for the convocation
I don't remember much. I just remember that I met someone during the stay at Tree Boutique. Hehe. There was a lot of people right across the street due to the convo. We went to Jakel. It was heaven for my mom. Me and my sister went to Berjaya Times Square and Plaza Low Yat just the day before her graduation day. We took the KTM and the Monorail since Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur isn't exactly reachable by walking.

My sister!
After the convocation ended, me and my family went to Palace Hotel. Shopped many things while we're there. I think I just bought an entire new wardrobe *sighs* Oh hell do I care. Thank god the luggage didn't exceed the maximum weight. 

I think that just it.


No comments:

Post a Comment