I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, November 2, 2012

What am I doing?

Online. That is what I'm doing for the past few days. It's like a holiday routine for me now. *sigh* I really need to get out and get a life!

What do I have to write in this entry? Well. There are some things I want to share.

I have no idea when will I start to finish my Massacre series. I got all the plot points done, but I am too lazy to type the whole story. I'm more of a daydreamer instead of a typist. I like to imagine the scene right in front of me. If only I can have my laptop type itself while I'm imagining the story. FYI, I'm writing another short story. Hint: It's about RPG. Role-playing game~ Not rocket-propelled grenade =.="

I'm downloading tonnes of stuff. Hehe. Movies, studio albums, series... That's what I love about holiday. But the wait for it to finish downloading is a pain in the ass. No pun intended. I am filling my laptop with so many things. That's why I just bought empty DVDs few days ago: to burn everything! Yeay! I can watch it again and again without deleting it! Unlike some people, I don't have an external hard disk. Does that make me a hipster?

I didn't buy a single novel for the whole semester, so I'm really looking forward to buy one this holiday. Guess what? I did! I bought Suamiku, Encik Perfect 10! by Syamnuriezmil. I already bought her previous two novels: Pabila Cinta Memanggilku and Terlanjur Mencintaimu. This novel captures the tales of Aleeya Azmeen and Zarief Daniel when they're started out by acting as a married couple and the rest is history. I'm not going to spoil it (obviously!) It's a good read though (for me).


I think that's pretty much it. Till I write again, au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment