I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

my two-person room


I went to the college’s office to register for my room. I was supposed to be with a friend of mine to register a two-person room. However, there was no availability except for a single spot left. That was how I lost a roommate to block 4. Nevertheless, I registered myself in block 2, where there were many empty two-person rooms.

Since I don’t have a roommate, I texted another friend of mine if he wanted to be my roommate. He said he didn’t care much and was okay with it. Unfortunately, he somewhat bailed few days later. I don’t want to know why.

I decided to text another friend from the Peninsular if he wanted to be my roommate. He said only if the spot was available when he came back here. The thing was, he’ll be back here on 3 Dec. So, I was really hoping that no one would fill in the name for this room.


No comments:

Post a Comment