I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, November 9, 2012

finals result

Final. Examinations. Result. Is. Out.

I woke up rather early. After taking shower, I wandered around the house thinking: should I check it now? Urrgghh... I hate anticipation.

Well, I checked the Student Portal anyway.

I was surprisingly pleased with what I saw. It's enough for me. Although I had to admit that I was hoping to get more. It was close to get the Dean List. Oh well. No ANC for me *sigh*

While me and other people rejoicing the fact to be able to stay for another semester, they're some people who had to repeat or even got dismissed.

I guess that's it. Au revoir...

Oh, before I forget. I got 3.37~

And I still miss that person *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment