I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

my day in the ward


Today is not my best day ever. I've been struggling with my fever and sore throat, but today was the climax of my ill health.

About 2 o’clock, I went to the UiTM Clinic at Block M. My uncle drove us there since I was too weak to walk there. Then again, no one in a sick condition with the right mind would walk to Block M.

The nurse reprimanded me for wearing a round neck, but she was even more surprised at my temperature: 39.4C. After consulting with the doctor, I was left in the male ward with another patient.

They inserted water in my vein through the IV pole. That was my first time having a drip. I think I laid on the bed there for more than an hour. 


Then, my luck went bad. When the water was nearly empty, it stopped dripping. And my blood suddenly flowed through the other end of the tube that was on my hand. I was like: blood? what are you doing? blood? stahp! I don't have enough time to make a real meme out of this one. Sorry.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Well, thank god that the nurse came in time. She carefully took out the tube and gave me directions to receive my medications from another nurse.

My medications

No comments:

Post a Comment