I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

my finals

Four papers had passed. This is a very brief summary of those papers I've faced.

CTU151 was held in G214 on the morning of 31 March. It was okay, I think. I don't really remember what happened. Okay, moving on to BEL260 on 3 April at G104. It was great; the essay question was about movies so I did it rather easily. I don't know what'll happen to my marks about that though. On 6 April at G111 was IMD157. I thought the essay question in Part C will kill me, but it was Part B questions that suddenly asking things I didn't know. *sighs* IMD156 was at the same place (G111) on 9 April. It was okay. That's all I can say.

So far, my carry marks are very helpful. My carry marks are:
  • CTU151: 30.5/50. I don't really remember though.
  • BEL260: Don't remember
  • IMD157: Haven't come out yet.
  • IMD156: 35/40
  • IMD155: 47.4/60
  • IMD152: 53.5/60
The last paper will be IMD155 at G201. The thing is, I'm not worrying about the test; I'm more worried about this proposal for next semester. I needed to send it in before 15 April and I have to show it at the lecturers before submitting it. And if I wanted to, I may take the application form as the next semesters' PMs.

I'm going to miss a certain someone during this holiday >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment