I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

games

I loves zombie games. Or anything similar to it. I've been playing Left4Dead for the entire semester until my final exams. At the start of my final exams, I've been playing Dead Island instead. Now that my finals are over, I've already completed playing it twice. As Logan and Sam.

File:Dead island PC packshot.png

Once I came home to Bintulu, I realized that Torchlight II already finished downloading - months ago. hehe. I got it installed in my laptop and now I'm playing it. Embermage!

TorchlightIICoverArt.jpg

I need more games for this holiday! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment