I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, March 8, 2013

IMD152 group assignment


For IMD152, which is Management of Internet Resources, we were required to do an individual assignment and a group assignment. Our individual assignment were to evaluate website of our choice. Our group assignment were to evaluate online references.

Instruction: Student needs to form a group of three (3) and find one (1) example of Internet resources except Websites, and evaluate it by using APPARATUS criteria. The chosen Internet resources should be cited inside reference page by using APA style citation.

Online references are basically the online version of reference sources. Examples of online resources are:
Of course, there are many more online references that we can find in the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment