I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Friday, March 22, 2013

a busy week

Busy is an understatement. It's been a hectic, tumultuous week. Starting from Monday, the schedule of group IM110 2A was filled with tests, assignment submissions and presentations. Monday schedule was already packed. Classes from 8 A.M. till 5 P.M. But the class at 4 P.M. was cancelled so we got back early.

On Tuesday, I skipped CTU151 class that morning to prepare myself for the test tonight. It was the first time I intentionally and willingly skip a class. What's wrong with me? Anyhow, Tuesday evening was our group's pantomime presentation and that night would be our final test of IMD152. Luckily I managed to answer every questions in the final test. *yeay*

Before the drama started
Wednesday was our registry presentations and report submissions. The presentations started off badly by other groups, but thankfully by the time my group present, we managed to get pass with just simple questions. I really hope SEDC will accept our registry proposal. Hahaha

Thursday was the Internet resources evaluation presentations and report submissions. The presentations was held in the lecturer's office. I want to go there at 8 A.M. since the class was cancelled. But, then I wanted to be a little late so I woke up at 9 A.M., got myself and my members ready, print the report and went straight to his office. Once I got there, there were already people waiting outside his office. *sighs*

Waiting and waiting
Fortunately, my group managed to present after waiting for like two hours (or more!) Unfortunately, my friends didn't managed to present thus 10 marks were deducted from it. I felt really bad for them, but I can't do anything. Afterwards, I inevitably met my seniors and they told me that I will be the leader to an event for next semester. I'm like: what!!?? What the hell am I suppose to do?

Thursday night was the last test: IMD156. After presenting and knowing what I will do for next semester, I went back to my room and watched Glee. I was planning on watching few of the episodes but hey, nothing went as planned. That night, I went to Auditorium 1, in hopes for the test to be easy - and it did! Well, kinda. I answered all of the questions but only god knows whether its right or wrong.

This blog entry was written on Friday. I'm at the library alone. According to my laptop, it's 9.27 P.M. Well, this is all from me - for now. Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment