I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

study week

22 - 30 September = Study Week. What will I do during this period of ennui? Aside from studying, of course. Little did I expect, I actually miss attending classes. At least I have a reason for waking up every morning. But now, my life suddenly regressed back to what I'm used to be; waking up everyday without a clear purpose.

I should do what I'm here for. Studying.

For my studies, I'll be making mind maps, as that would be the easiest way of learning. Study group? I don't know if anyone is up for a study group due to the fact that most people went home during the study week. I guess they prefer to study at home. I wanted to go home so bad, but I don't think my parents will let me. It just for one week, so I'll bear with it.

One thing else.

When do I start? I always procrastinate. Come on, everybody does it. Don't tell me you've never done it? But then again, I procrastinate a lot. A lot. I really need to change that. But how? Hmm.

I guess that's it. I have no idea to write anything else. For now.


*written at outside of Uni Mart, Dewan Makan Seri Mulu/Serapi while hearing You Got Nothing on Me


No comments:

Post a Comment