I'm currently studying in UiTM Campus Samarahan. I'm taking Diploma in Information Management. I'm still thriving to be a writer, so wish me luck. For those who had followed me, just leave a link so I can follow you back. Thank you :)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

pesta layang-layang

setiap tahun, sejak 2005, Borneo International Kite Festival akan diadakan di airport lama Bintulu.






The Borneo International Kite Festival, Bintulu promises great thrill and excitement along with its spectacular showcase of kite creativity put together by all the international kite flyers from all over the world and it is also a catalyst for the legendary local kiting tradition kite making competition and flying championship. Spectators can witness the skills where hand laboured over bamboo and paper to create a winning kite traditional design and also swirling performances from local and international kite flyers displaying their skill. Watch the sky for multitude of kite in various form, colours and shapes roaming Bintulu airspace.

tengok-tengok la website dorang: Borneo International Kite Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment